4.22.2011

Halifax gears up for A Run To Remember

Foot Solutions Halifax (287 Lacewood Drive) is celebrating “A Run to Remember Day” with a special event from 11am - 1pm on Saturday May 7th in support of this cause.

The public is invited to meet David McGuire and hear his amazing story. We Care Halifax is providing David with medical foot care, as he will have been running for over a month consecutively. David McGuire expresses “I want to inspire people, especially youth, who are at highest risk for brain injury, and think it won’t happen to them. I also want people to better understand brain injury - I’m not the same person I was before injury, but I have a lot to offer and am living my life to the fullest. I’m just a guy with brain injury, but I can run, and I have a story to tell.”

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-community-events-A-Marathon-a-Day-For-Brain-Injury-W0QQAdIdZ276849431


Links:
Foot Solutions Halifax
We Care Halifax

No comments:

Post a Comment